Saturday, March 02, 2013


Now this is the Kim Kardashian we know and love!

On Thursday, the reality star made her way to a business meeting in Los Angeles wearing a beige sweater, white lace tank, white pants and a matching white clutch.

Honestly, it's the best we've see the 32-year-old dress in a long time.

The brunette beauty kept her outfit simple, opting for an ensemble that was still form fitting (to flaunt those famous curves) yet elegant.

It's a far cry from some of the more ridiculous outfits she's been wearing, ones that have done nothing for her figure.

The mom-to-be took to her blog today to chat about her maternity wear, posting "For me, I’ve found that I’ve gained inches and I’ve gotten wider but my belly hasn’t popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy. Some days my baby bump really shows, and some days it doesn’t… so I never really know what I’m going to look like." - See more at: http://www.toofab.com/2013/03/01/kim-kardashian-pregnancy-style/#sthash.9WlpPOOM.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment