Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kim Kardashian on Pregnancy: Not Easy!


Poor Kim Kardashian. The reality star thought this pregnant thing would be easy.
Spread your legs for Kanye West, send out a few Tweets, rake in the big magazine bucks.
But at last night's Atlanta premeire for Tyler Perry's Temptation, Kardashian admitted: being knocked up isn't as simply as nobody thinks it it!
"Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister made it look or as my mom has made it look," Kim told E! News.
Following a miscarriage scare, and advice from doctors to take it easy, Kardashian says she's been laying lower than usual.
"I like to be active," the expecting star said. "But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing."
Soon, though, it will be back to the grind of standing on red carpets and having an assistant update her Facebook page. Someone, break out the violins.

Tag: the Hollywood gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment