Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Falls Eight Stories in Arms of Suicidal Mother, Survives


Horrific and miraculous news this week out of Harlem.
An unnamed woman plunged to her death yesterday near Bradhurst Avenue, committing suicide while cradling her one-year one son in her arms.
Incredibly, the infant survived.
Steven Dominguez, a witness, described what he saw to Pix11: “I heard like a small scream, like a yell, and I noticed something falling from the sky.”
He continued:
“The baby bounced off her chest onto the floor, face down and was crying. My mother tried to pick up the baby, but there was already a detective there, and it was his responsibility after that. I wish I never witnessed that. But I wish I nobody ever has to witness that. It’s disturbing, and horrible."
Neighbors confirm the 45-year old mother was a married attorney and that she was heard arguing in her apartment approximately three hours before her death.
The one-year old is recovering at a nearby hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment